The department originally started in 1905 as bucket brigade to help minimize property loss due to fires. In 1907, this brigade was formally organized into the Broad Channel Volunteer Fire Association. The current firehouse at 15 Noel Road was opened in the summer of 1908.
The BCVFD still operates from the very building for over 100 years. In the process of having a new facility built, the BCVFD seeks the help of the public to make this new facility a reality...
|- READ MORE -